Hard covered book titled AMERICAN JUNIOR COLLEGES, Fourth Edition, 1956, Edited by Jesse Bogue, 584 pages.
This book is divided into two parts:
- Part I. History & Present Status of Junior College Education,
- Part II. Institutional Exhibits.
Some of the topics include:
- Types of Junior Colleges,
- Development of the Junior College Movement,
- The Legal Status of American Public Junior Colleges,
- The Accreditation of Junior Colleges,
- Present Trends in Junior colleges,
- Regional Accrediting Agencies and Their Standards,
- A Word About Accreditation,
- Lists of Tables.
This book is in Good condition, pages intact, and the binding is tight. The pages are yellowed from age. Foxing present on some pages. Former book of the counselor's office at Burbank Junior High School is stamped on the outer page edges and inside front cover. The cover is scuffed and lightly soiled. Don't miss the opportunity to add this book to your library!
american junior colleges jesse bogue vintage book
- Product Code: c805
- Length: 10.00 inches
- Width: 7.00 inches
- Pages: 584
- Views: 2
- Availability: In Stock