Hard covered book titled ATLAS OF THE CANINE BRAIN by OS Adrianov and TA Mering. Brain Institute, Academy of Medical Sciences, USSR, 1959, cloth bound with gold lettering, 349 pages.
- STRUCTURE OF THE SPINAL CORD,
- BRAINSTEM AND SUBCORTICAL NUCLEI
- DESCRIPTION OF A SERIES OF SECTIONS OF THE SPINAL CORD, BRAINSTEM AND SUBCORTICAL NUCLEI
- THE STRUCTURE OF THE CANINE CEREBRAL CORTEX
- SULCI AND GYRI OF THE CEREBRUM
- CELLULAR STRUCTURE OF THE CEREBRA CORTEX
- TOPOGRAPHY OF THE SUBCORTICAL FORMATIONS AND THEIR PROJECTION UPON THE CRANIUM
Vintage medical book in VG condition, with the pages clean and intact, binding is tight. Would make a wonderful addition to any medical library.
atlas canine brain vintage 1959 Adrianov Mering dog dissection book
- Product Code: d717
- Pages: 349
- Views: 101
- Availability: In Stock
You save: $67.50 (25%)