Soft covered book titled BASIC REHABILITATION TECHNIQUES. A SELF INSTRUCTIONAL GUIDE. Edited by Robert Sine, Shelly Liss, Robert Roush, and David Holcomb, 1977, 228 pages.
- Common Disability Syndromes,
- Progressive Mobilization,
- Techniques to Facilitate Communication,
- Psycho-Social Aspects of Rehabilitation,
- Self Care Training for Patients with Hemiplegia,
- Parkinsonism, and Arthritis,
- Wheelchairs: Selection, Use, and Maintenance,
- Identification and Management of Bowel Problems,
- Identification and Management of Bladder Problems,
- Pressure Sores: Development, Pathogenesis, Prevention ,and Treatment,
- Utilizing Self Instructional Materials in Rehabilitation Nursing Education.
This book is in Good condition, pages intact, and the binding is tight. Highlighting and writing present on some pages, and a previous owner's name written inside front cover. Don't miss the opportunity to add this book to your library!
basic rehabilitation techniques self instructional guide book
- Product Code: c648
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 7 inches
- Pages: 228
- ISBN: 9780912862385
- Views: 8
- Availability: In Stock