Hard covered book titled COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING, PROCESS AND PRACTICE FOR PROMOTING HEALTH. by Marcia Stanhope and Jeanette Lancaster. with 199 illustrations, 1988, Second Edition. 1,029 pages.
- Contemporary Health Care Delivery System and Community Health Nursing,
- Conceptual Foundations for Community Health Nursing Practice,
- The Community as Client,
- The Individual and Family as Client: A Developmental Approach,
- Tools and Techniques for Health Promotion,
- Interventions for Major Community Health Problems,
- Diversity in the Community Health Nursing Role.
This book is in VG condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A previous owner's name written inside front cover. Don't' miss the opportunity to add this book to your medical library!
community health nursing by stanhope and lancaster book
- Product Code: c931
- Length: 11 inches
- Width: 9 inches
- Pages: 1029
- ISBN: 9780801649660
- Views: 45
- Availability: In Stock