Soft covered book titled DRUG EDUCATION, CONTENT AND METHODS by Daniel Girdano and Dorothy Dusek, 1972, 3rd Edition.
- Why Drugs?,
- Physiological Basis of Drug Action on the Central Nervous System,
- Marijuana: The Great Debate,
- LSD and other Hallucinogens,
- Amphetamines and Other Stimulants,
- Smoking and Health,
- Barbiturates and Nonbarbiturate Sedatives,
- The Opiates,
- Nonprescription Drugs,
- Drugs and the Law,
- On Being High.
This book is in VG condition. Pages are intact, and the binding is tight. Cover is lightly worn. It would make a nice addition to your library!