Hard covered book titled PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASES by Allen, Barker, and Hines, with Associates in the Mayo Clinic and Mayo Foundation, 316 Illustrations, 7 in Color, Reprinted March, 1955, Second Edition, cloth bound, 825 pages.
Some of the topics include:
- AN APPROACH TO THE DIAGNOSIS OF VASCULAR DISEASES OF THE EXTREMITIES
- SUDDEN OCCLUSION OF THE ARTERIES
- COARCTATION OF THE AORTA
- HYPERTENSIVE ISCHEMIC ULCERS OF THE LEG
- TUMORS OF BLOOD & LYMPH VESSELS
- THROMBOPHLEBITIS AND PULMONARY EMBOLISM
- VARICOSE VEINS
- SURGICAL TREATMENT
and much more!
This book is in VG condition, with the pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A previous owner's signature is inside the front cover. Underlining present on a few pages.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this sensational book to your medical library!
peripheral vascular diseases allen barker hines vintage medical book
- Product Code: d593
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 7 inches
- Pages: 825
- Views: 56
- Availability: In Stock