Hard covered book titled DEMONSTRATIONS OF PHYSICAL SIGNS IN CLINICAL SURGERY by Hamilton Bailey, F.R.C.S, F.A.C.S., F.R.S.E., Twelfth Edition, 1954, graphic photographs & illustrations, red cloth bound with gold lettering, 456 pages.
- LOCALIZED SWELLINGS
- SUSPECTED FRACTURES: EXAMINATION OF JOINTS
- THE FACE AND JAWS
- THE EAR
- THE NECK
- THE BREAST & AXILLARY LYMPH NODES
- THE WRITS & HAND
- RECTAL AND VAGINAL EXAMINATION
- THE MALE GENERATIVE ORGANS
- ABDOMINAL & PELVIC INJURIES
- SOME RARER ACUTE ABDOMINAL CONDITIONS
- THE SPINE AND SACRO-ILIAC JOINTS
- THE LEG & FOOT
- THE BLOOD VESSELS OF THE EXTREMITIES
and much, much more!
This vintage book is in VG+ condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. Underlining present on a few pages, and a previous owner's signature is inside front cover.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this medical book to your library!
physical signs surgery hamilton bailey graphic vintage medical book
- Product Code: d557
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Pages: 456
- Views: 69
- Availability: In Stock