Hard covered book titled THE PREVENTION OF DISEASE IN EVERYDAY PRACTICE by Isadore Givner, B.S., M.D., F.A.C.S. and Maurice Bruger, M.Sc., M.D., C.M., F.A.C.P., with 50 Text Illustrations, Frontispiece in Color, 1955, 964 pages.
Some of the Chapters include:
- A PRACTICAL OUTLINE OF CANCER PREVENTION
- PREVENTION OF POISONING , ACCIDENTAL & INTENTIONAL
- PREVENTIVE ASPECTS OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES
- PREVENTIVE HEMATOLOGY
- PREVENTIVE ASPECTS OF PULMONARY DISEASE
- PREVENTIVE ASPECTS OF ARTHRITIS & ALLIED PHEUMATIC DISORDERS
- PREVENTIVE DERMATOLOGY
- PREVENTIVE RADIOLOGY
- PREVENTIVE ASPECTS OF SURGERY
- PREVENTIVE ASPECTS IN THE TREATMENT OF FRACTURES & OTHER INJURIES
- PREVENTIVE ASPECTS OF CARDIAC SURGERY
- PREVENTIVE OPHTHALMOLOGY
- PREVENTIVE ASPECTS OF NEUROLOGICAL SURGERY
- PREVENTIVE PROCTOLOGY
- PREVENTIVE GYNECOLOGY
and much more!
This book is in VG condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. Underlining present on a few pages. Light foxing on the end pages.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this sensational vintage medical book to your library!
prevention of disease in practice isadore givner vintage medical book
- Product Code: d540
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 7 inches
- Pages: 964
- Views: 7
- Availability: In Stock