Soft covered book titled REVIEW OF PEDIATRIC NURSING Mosby's Comprehensive Review Series, Florence Bright Roberts, 1974, 177 pages.
- BASIC CONCEPTS OF PEDIATRIC CARE
- PROMOTION OF HEALTH & PREVENTION OF ILLNESS
- SPECIAL NEEDS OF THE EXCEPTIONAL CHILD
- PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF CARE
- CLINIC & OUTPATIENT CARE
- THE CHILD WITH ACUTE ILLNESS
- THE HIGH RISK INFANT
- THE CHILD WITH CHRONIC & LONG TERM ILLNESS
- THE CHILD WITH TERMINAL ILLNESS
- COMMON DOSAGE PROBLEMS
This book is in VG condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A must have for your nursing library!