Soft covered book titled ACUTE PAIN MANAGEMENT: OPERATIVE OR MEDICAL PROCEDURES AND TRAUMA Clinical Practice Guideline, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1992, 145 pages.
- PROCESS OF PAIN ASSESSMENT & REASSESSMENT
- OPTIONS TO PREVENT & CONTROL POSTOPERATIVE PAIN
- SITE-SPECIFIC PAIN CONTROL
- MANAGEMENT OF POSTOPERATIVE & PROCEDURAL PAIN IN INFANTS, CHILDREN, AND ADOLESCENTS
- OTHER PATIENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR EFFECTIVE PAIN RELIEF
This book is in VG+ condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. Don't miss the opportunity to add it to your medical library!
acute pain management trauma medical book
- Product Code: d410
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Pages: 145
- Views: 38
- Availability: In Stock