Hard covered book titled ADOLF HITLER Pictures from the Life of the Fuhrer A Chilling Tale of Propaganda As Packaged by Dr. Joseph Goebbels Reprinted from a 1936 Edition, ISBN 1582790310, 133 pages, Printed in Croatia, high quality paper, cloth bound with silver lettering.
This book is published for historical purposes. It provides the reader with a unique historical glimpse of Nazi propaganda tools utilized during 1934-1936 as the Nazi party was acquiring popularity and acceptance in pre-war Germany. It is not intended to be a glorification in any respect of the Nazi party, its members, its vile dogma or any of the heinous deeds carried out by the Nazi regime during the Second World War.
- FOREWORD BY DR. JOSEPH GOEBBELS
- THE FUHRER'S TRAVELS BY SS GENERALMAJOR JULIUS SCHRECK
- THE FUHRER AND THE GERMAN PEOPLE BY DR. OTTO DIETRICH
- THE FUHRER AS AN ORATOR BY DR. JOSEPH GOEBBLES
- THE PRIVATE LIFE OF THE FUHRER BY GENERAL WILHELM BRUCKNER
- THE FUHRER AS STATESMAN BY DR JOSEPH GOEBBELS
- THE FUHRER AND THE GERMAN WORKER BY DR ROBERT LEY
- THE FUHRER AND THE ARTS BY DR JOSEPH GOEBBELS
- THE BUILDINGS OF THE FUHRER BY ALERT SPEER, ARCHITECT
- ADOLF HILTER AND HIS ROADS BY INSPECTOR GENERAL FRITZ TODT
- OUR HITLER (RADIO SPEECH TO THE GERMAN NATION ON THE FUHRER' S BIRTHDAY
- THE FUHRER AND THE WEHRMACHT BY FIRST LIEUTENANT FOERTSCH
- THE FUHRER AND GERMAN YOUTH BY BALDUR VON SCHIRACH
- SPECIAL CONTRIBUTION BY SS GENERAL MAJOR JULIUS SCHAUB, THE FUHRER IN LANDSBERG PRISON
Distasteful as the propaganda is, this work offers a unique historical opportunity to view Hitler as he was portrayed to the German people prior to his eruption into the world theater of battle. It also offers a rare opportunity to glimpse into the mind of Goebbels, who in a large part was responsible for the loyalty and support Hitler was to receive.
This book is in VG+ condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight.
adolf hitler nazi propaganda goebbels ww2 photographs book
- Product Code: f565
- Length: 12 inches
- Width: 10 inches
- Pages: 133
- ISBN: 9781582790312
- Views: 9
- Availability: In Stock