Hard covered book titled AGRONOMY A Course in Practical Gardening for High Schools by Willard Nelson Clute, 1913, 296 pages.
- A LESSON IN CHEMISTRY
- ORIGIN OF THE SOIL
- TYPES OF SOILS
- CONDITIONS AFFECTING SOIL FERTILITY
- THE ORGANIZATION OF THE PLANT
- THE ELEMENTS NEEDED BY PLANTS
- THE PLANT IN RELATION TO TEMPERATURE, LIGHT, & MOISTURE
- GARDEN MAKING
- FORCING & RETARDING PLANTS
- DECORATIVE PLANTING
- PLANT DISEASES
- INSECT PESTS
- PLANT BREEDING
- THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES
- OUR CULTIVATED PLANTS
Good condition. Pages intact, yellowed from age, writing present on cover page,soiling on the outer page edges. Binding is tight. The cover is scuffed, faded, and soiled.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this book to your library!