Soft covered spiral bound book titled AIRCRAFT MECHANIC'S POCKET MANUAL by Joseph Ashkouti, Fourth Edition, 1951.
- AIRCRAFT IDENTIFICATION STANDARDS
- LAYOUT METHODS
- SHOP ARITHMETIC
- FLAT PATTERN LAYOUT
- MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- STANDARD AIRCRAFT FINISHES
- AIR FORCE-NAVY STANDARD PARTS
- SCREW AND PIPE THREADS
- DRILLED AND REAMED HOLES
- STRESS FUNDAMENTALS FOR STRUCTURAL REPAIRS
- PROCESSES FOR FABRICATION OF PLASTIC PARTS
This vintage book is in VG+ condition, pages clean and intact. Don't miss the opportunity to add it to your aviation library!