2 books, one titled AIRFRAME & POWERPLANT MECHANICS, POWERPLANT HANDBOOK., US Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, 1976, 500 pages. The second book is titled AVIATION MECHANIC - POWERPLANT, Written Test Book, US Department of Transportation, Federal Aviating Administration, 1992, 99 pages.
- Theory and Construction of Aircraft Engines,
- Induction and Exhaust Systems,
- Engine Fuel and Fuel Metering Systems,
- Engine Ignition and Electrical Systems,
- Engine Starting Systems,
- Lubrication and Cooling Systems,
- Engine Removal and Replacement,
- Engine Fire Protection Systems,
- Engine Maintenance and Operation.
These books are in VG condition. The pages are clean and intact, and the bindings are tight. There is some light soiling and wear on the covers.
airframe and powerplant mechanics faa two 2 handbooks
- Product Code: b647
- Length: 11 inches
- Width: 9 inches
- Views: 166
- Availability: In Stock
$21.75 25% OFF