Soft covered magazine titled THE AMERICAN HISTORICAL REVIEW. American Historical Association Volume 95, Number 3, June 1990.
- THE LONGEST RUN: PUBLIC ENGINEERS & PLANNING IN FRANCE
- ENERGY, POWER, & PERCEPTIONS OF SOCIAL CHANGE IN THE EARLY NINETEENTH CENTURY
- RECENT TRENDS IN THE HISTORY OF TECHNOLOGY
- KNOWING THINGS INSIDE OUT: THE SCIENTIFIC REVOLUTION FROM A MEDIEVAL PERSPECTIVE
- RULE BY SENTIMENT: ALEXANDER II'S JOURNEYS THROUGH THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE
This magazine is in VG condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A must have for any historical library!
american historical review volume 95 no3 june 1990 magazine
- Product Code: e573
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 7 inches
- ISBN: 9780691008578
- Views: 189
- Availability: In Stock