Soft covered magazine titled AMERICAN JOURNAL OF ARCHAEOLOGY. The Journal of the Archaeological Institute of America Volume 100, No. 1, January 1996, 204 pages.
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL RESEARCH AT APHRODISIAS IN CARIA
- AEGEAN BREECHCLOTHS, KILTS, & THE KEFTIU PAINTING
- THE COMITIUM IN ROME FROM THE BEGINNING
- MASSIMO PALLOTTINO
- SEALS AND SEALING PRACTICES: THE ANCIENT NEAR EAST & BRONZE AGE AEGEAN
- THE ARCHAEOLOGY OF SOCIETY IN THE HOLY LAND
and much more!
Book is in VG condition, pages are clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A must have for your library!
american journal of archaeology vol 100 jan 1996 magazine
- Product Code: d918
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 11 inches
- Pages: 204
- Views: 31
- Availability: In Stock