Hard covered book titled ANIMAL LEARNING An Introduction by Stephen Walker. 1987, black cloth bound with gold lettering, 426 pages.
- THEORETICAL & HISTORICAL ISSUES
- HABITUATION, SENSITIZATION & STIMULUS LEARNING
- PAVLOVIAN CONDITIONING
- THEORIES OF CLASSICAL CONDITIONING AND HABITUATION
- INSTRUMENTAL LEARNING
- BIOLOGICAL BASES OF CLASSICAL AND INSTRUMENTAL CONDITIONING
- REWARD & PUNISHMENT
- DISCRIMINATION, ATTENTION AND PERCEPTION
- MEMORY AND COGNITION IN ANIMAL LEARNING
This book is in VG condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight.
Don't miss the opportunity to add it to your medical library!
animal learning by stephen walker psychology book
- Product Code: d714
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Pages: 426
- ISBN: 9780710204820
- Views: 155
- Availability: In Stock