Hard covered book titled ANNIVERSARIES AND HOLIDAYS, A CALENDAR OF DAYS AND HOW TO OBSERVE THEM. by Mary Emogene Hazeltine, 1954, Second Edition. 316 pages.
This book lists:
- Part I, the Calendar, day by day from January 1 to December 31, holidays, holy days, special observances, seasonal dates, historical anniversaries, important events, and the birthdays or other significant dates of notable men and women.
- Part II is Books about Holidays, Special Days, and Seasons.
- Part III, Books about People Referred to in the Calendar, make a holiday and anniversary calendar for continued reference use.
- Part IV is the Classified Index,
- Part V is the General Index. It is planned not only for librarians but also for public speakers preachers, teachers, newspaper offices, and broadcasting studios. The earlier edition has been found useful in planning exhibits in museums, libraries, and stores, and as a source of information for various types of quiz programs.
This book is in Good condition. Pages are clean and intact, and the binding is tight. It was a former library book, with a card holder and library stamp in several places. It would make a nice addition to your family library!
anniversaries and holidays how to observe mary emogene hazeltine book
- Product Code: b579
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 7 inches
- Pages: 316
- Views: 38
- Availability: In Stock