Hard covered book titled ANTIEPILEPTIC DRUG THERAPY IN PEDIATRICS Edited by Paolo Morselli, C.E. Pippenger, and J. Kiffin Penry, 1983, 369 pages.
- GENERAL ASPECTS
- DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS & CLINICAL EFFICACY OF DRUGS WITH RESPECT TO SEIZURE TYPES
- EFFECT OF ANTIEPILEPTIC DRUGS ON PSYCHOSOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- INDIVIDUALIZATION OF DRUG THERAPY
- CURRENT PROBLEMS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF THE EPILEPSIES
- FOUNDATIONS FOR FUTURE RESEARCH
This book is in VG+ condition. Pages clean and intact, binding is tight. A must have for your medical library!
antiepileptic drug therapy in pediatrics morselli medical book
- Product Code: f831
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 7 inches
- Pages: 369
- ISBN: 9780890048368
- Views: 42
- Availability: In Stock