Soft covered book titled Clinical Laboratory Procedures BACTERIOLOGY AND MYCOLOGY. Prepared by US Naval Medical School for the Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, NAVPERS 10865-BIV, 1963, 277 pages, with 52 illustrations.
- INTRODUCTION TO BACTERIOLOGY
- CLASSIFICATION OF MICROORGANISMS OF IMPORTANCE IN CLINICAL BACTERIOLOGY
- LABORATORY PROCEDURES FOR CLINICAL BACTERIOLOGY
- LABORATORY PROCEDURES FOR CLINICAL MYCOLOGY
- LABORATORY SUPPORTIVE PROCEDURES
This vintage book is in VG condition, the pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. The cover is slightly faded. A fantastic opportunity to add this book to your medical library!
bacteriology and mycology navy vintage surgery medical book
- Product Code: e021
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 8 inches
- Pages: 277
- Views: 60
- Availability: In Stock