Soft covered book titled BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII HANDBOOK including Hawaii Volcanoes. National Park, The Kona Coast, and Waipio Valley by J.D. Bisignani, 1994, 349 pages.
Camp on a secluded black sand beach in lush Waipio Valley or pamper yourself at one of the fabled resorts on the sunny Kona Coast. Fish the world's best marlin waters of ski down snowcapped Mauna Kea. The Big Island is diverse, affordable, and the least crowded of Hawaii's major islands.
Inside this book you'll find:
- A COMPREHENSIVE INTRODUCTION TO THE BIG ISLAND'S GEOGRAPHY, NATURAL HISTORY, PEOPLE, CULTURE, CUSTOMS AND ARTS
- RECOMMENDATIONS ON ACCOMMODATIONS, DINING, ENTERTAINMENT, SHOPPING, AND SIGHTSEEING FOR ALL BUDGETS
- LISTINGS OF BEACHES, WATER SPORTS, AND TREKKING AND CAMPING SPOTS
- TIPS ON BUDGET FLIGHTS, CRUISES, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, TOUR COMPANIES
- OVER 20 DETAILED MAPS
- HAWAIIAN LANGUAGE AND PIDGIN GLOSSARIES, A COMPREHENSIVE BOOK LIST, AND PRACTICAL CHARTS & TABLES.
This book is in VG condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A must have for anyone planning a trip to Hawaii!
big island hawaii handbook maps hotels camping fishing guide book
- Product Code: f102
- Length: 8 inches
- Width: 5 inches
- Pages: 349
- ISBN: 9781566910064
- Views: 163
- Availability: In Stock
$9.00 25% OFF