Soft covered book titled CHOICES IN HEALING Integrating the Best of. Conventional and Complementary Fifth Printing, 1998, 667 pages.
Written by one of the country's leading authorities on complementary cancer treatments, this book is designed for the cancer patient or health professional who seeks a comprehensive overview of the available choices, both in treatments and in living with cancer.
- PATHS OF HOPE AND WAYS OF HEALING
- CHOICE IN CONVENTIONAL CANCER THERAPIES
- CHOICE IN UNCONVENTIONAL CANCER THERAPIES
- MAINSTREAM NUTRITIONAL SCIENCE AND THE UNCONVENTIONAL NUTRITIONAL CANCER THERAPIES
- PHYSICAL, TRADITIONAL, AND PHARMACOLOGICAL THERAPIES
- LIVING WITH CANCER
This book is in VG condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A must have for any health library!
choices in healing michael lerner complementary cancer therapy book
- Product Code: f105
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 7 inches
- ISBN: 9780262621045
- Views: 104
- Availability: In Stock