Hard covered book titled CLINICAL CASE-TAKING GUIDES FOR THE STUDY OF PATIENTS. History-Taking and Physical Examination or Semiology of Disease in the Various systems by George Herrmann, Third Edition, 1945, 192 pages.
- GENERAL HISTORY OUTLINE
- THE ESSENTIAL HISTORY, PHYSICAL & LABORATORY STUDIES FOR SPECIAL TYPES OF CASES
- SEMIOLOGY IN DISEASES OF THE LUNGS
- SEMIOLOGY IN DISEASES OF THE HEART
- HISTORY IN OBSTETRIC CASES
- SEMIOLOGY IN MENTAL AND NERVOUS DISEASES
and much more! Major hospital system, Hermann-Memorial in Houston Texas, named after the author.
This vintage medical book is in VG condition, pages intact, and the binding is tight. Underlining and written notes present on a few pages. A must have for any medical library!
clinical case taking patient study george hermann vintage medical book
- Product Code: d696
- Length: 8 inches
- Width: 5 inches
- Pages: 192
- Views: 47
- Availability: In Stock