Hard covered book titled CONTEMPORARY FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT by Charles Moyer, James McGuigan, and William Kretlow. 1984, Second Edition. 756 pages.
- Determinants of Valuation,
- Financial Analysis,
- The Capital Investment Decision,
- The Cost of Capital,
- Capital Structure, and Dividend Policy,
- Sources of Intermediate and Long Term Funds,
- The management of Working Capital
- Selected Topics in Contemporary Financial Management.
This book is in VG+ condition. pages are clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A must have for your financial library!
contemporary financial management moyer mcguigan kretlow book
- Product Code: c009
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 8 inches
- Pages: 756
- ISBN: 9780314779373
- Views: 220
- Availability: In Stock