Soft covered book titled DEEP WATER CLASTIC SEDIMENTS, A Core Workshop. SEPM Core Workshop No. 2 San Francisco, May 30-31, 1981. 416 pages.
- Deep Water Clastic Sediments: An Introduction to the core Workshop and Review of Depositional Models
- Recommendations for the Proper Handling of Cores and Sedimentological Analysis of Core Sequences
- Upper Cretaceous Deep Water Winters Sandstone,
- Cities Service Nixon Community No 1, Solano County, California
- Submarine Fan Deposition of the Upper Cretaceous Winters Sandstone, Union Island Field, Sacramento Valey, California.
- Stevens Sandstone, San Joaquin Basin, California
- Sedimentological Core Analysis of Deep Water Clastic Sediments in the Down Dip Woodbine Eagle Ford Interval, Tyler County, Texas.
- Deep Water Facies of the Spraberry Formation, Regan County, Texas
- Debris Flows, Turbidities, and Lead Zinc Sulfides Along a Devonian Submarine Fault Scarp, Jason Prospect, Yukon Territory
This book is in VG condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A previous owner's name is written on the front cover. Don't miss the opportunity to add this book to your library!