Hard covered book titled ELEMENTS OF METEOROLOGY by Albert Miller and Jack Thompson, 1970, 402 pages.
- The Structure of the Atmosphere,
- Atmospheric Measurements,
- The Energy of the Atmosphere,
- Atmospheric Motions: Causes,
- Atmospheric Motions: Circulation Patterns,
- Atmospheric Motions: Vortices,
- Weather Forecasting,
- Applications of Meteorology,
- Modification of Weather and Climate.
This book is in VG++ condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. Anyone with an interest in meteorology should not miss adding this book to their library!
elements of meteorology albert miller jack thompson weather book
- Product Code: c307
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Pages: 402
- ISBN: 9780675095549
- Views: 8
- Availability: In Stock