Hard covered book titled Elements of SUPERVISION Second Edition, by William Spriegel, Ph.D., Edward Schulz, Ph.B., and William Spriegel, M.D., 1966, 349 pages, high quality paper, maroon cloth bound.
Some of the Topics include:
- THE SUPERVISOR - AN ORGANIZATION MAN
- TYPES OF ORGANIZATION
- PLANNING THE WORK OF THE DEPARTMENT
- DISCOVERING & ADJUSTING GRIEVANCES
- INTRODUCING THE NEW EMPLOYEE TO HIS JOB
- WAGE ADMINISTRATION AND MERIT RATING
- SAFETY AND THE SUPERVISOR
- PRODUCING AND MEASURING QUALITY
- WASTE CONTROL
- THE SUPERVISOR'S USE OF RECORDS AND REPORTS
- THE SUPERVISOR AND LOBAR RELATIONS
and much more!
This vintage book is in VG condition, pages intact, and the binding is tight. Underlining in pencil on a few pages. Writing on the front end page. A previous owner's name has been marked through. Don't miss the opportunity to add this book to your library!
elements of supervision schulz and spriegel management book
- Product Code: e909
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Pages: 349
- Views: 6
- Availability: In Stock