Hard covered book titled INDUSTRIAL INSTRUMENT SERVICING HANDBOOK by Grady Carroll. 1960, First Edition, 848 pages, 375 illustrations.
- PRESSURE MEASURING INSTRUMENTS,
- DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE MEASURING INSTRUMENTS,
- VELOCITY & VOLUMETRIC MEASURING INSTRUMENTS,
- LIQUID LEVEL MEASURING INSTRUMENTS,
- TEMPERATURE MEASURING INSTRUMENTS,
- VISCOSITY & SPECIFIC GRAVITY INSTRUMENTS,
- pH & REDOX MEASURING INSTRUMENTS,
- GAS ANALYZERS,
- CONTROL VALVES & VALVE POSITIONERS,
- SPEED MEASUREMENT & CONTROL,
- REPAIRING & CALIBRATING CONTROLLERS,
- ORGANIZATION OF INSTRUMENT DEPARTMENT FOR PROCESSING PLANTS,
- THERMOCOUPLE TEMPERATURE MILLIVOLT EQUIVALENTS.
This vintage book is in VG+ condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A previous owner's information has been blacked out inside the front cover. The dust jacket is included, but it is in two pieces. It did it's job well over the years, as the cover of the book is in Near Fine Condition! A marvelous find for your library!
industrial instrument serving handbook grady carroll vintage book
- Product Code: c870
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Pages: 848
- Views: 67
- Availability: In Stock