Hard covered book titled INTEGRATED PRINCIPLES OF ZOOLOGY by Cleveland Hickman, Ph.D., 1966, 3rd Edition. 965 pages.
- Structural and functional organization of animal life,
- Morphological and physiological principles of animal life as revealed by the various groups,
- Resume of organ systems, with reference to man,
- Origin and relationship of animals,
- Adaptive and environmental relations of animals,
- Development of Zoology.
This book is in Fair condition. Pages are intact, and the binding is tight. Underlining and highlighting present on some pages. A previous owner's name written inside front cover.
integrated principles of zoology cleveland hickman animal book
- Product Code: b419
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 7 inches
- Pages: 965
- Views: 62
- Availability: In Stock
$5.24 25.04% OFF