Soft covered book titled IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME & the Mind. - Body Brain - Gut Connection 8 Steps for Living a Healthy Life with a Functional Bowel Disorder or Colitis by William Salt II, M.D., 1997, 301 pages.
- UNDERSTANDING THE GI TRACT & "THE CONNECTION"
- REVIEWING FUNCTIONAL GI DISORDERS
- HEALING WITH DIAGNOSIS & EDUCATION
- MAKING "THE CONNECTION"
- IDENTIFYING GUT TRIGGERS
- EMPHASIZING SELF-CARE AND WELLNESS
- TAKING ACTION IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST
- MANAGING YOUR FUNCTIONAL GI DISORDERS
Dr. Salt provides the information that you need to know to reduce and/or eliminate the symptoms of the Functional GI Disorders. Use his 8 Step plan to change your mind, body, gut and life. Take the first step to living a healthy life free of distressing symptoms. Also is a phamplet about the book.
This book is in VG condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A must have for your home medical health library!
irritable bowel syndrome william salt mind body brain gut book
- Product Code: e241
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 7 inches
- Pages: 301
- ISBN: 9780965703895
- Views: 79
- Availability: In Stock
$6.00 25% OFF