Hard covered book titled MANUAL OF FIELD GEOLOGY by Robert Compton, 1962. 378 pages.
- Observing and Collecting Data and Samples,
- The Compass Traverse,
- Mapping Geologic Features on Aerial Photographs,
- Control for Geologic Maps,
- Detailed Mapping and Sampling,
- Field Work with Volcanic Rocks,
- Field Work with Metamorphic Rocks,
and much more.
This vintage book is in VG condition. Pages are clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A previous owner's name stamped inside front cover and written on the cover page. A must have for any geologist!
manual of field geology robert compton vintage book
- Product Code: b962
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Pages: 378
- ISBN: 9780471166986
- Views: 18
- Availability: In Stock