Original vintage magazine ad, SAN ANGELO NATIONAL BANK. THE OIL BANK OF WEST TEXAS,Officers M.L. Mewrtz, President; Chas. Wl Hobbs, Vice President; R.A. Hall, Vice President; H. O'Bannon, Cashier; L.D. Thorn, Ass't Cashier; A.B. De Montmollin, Jr., Ass't Cashier. SAN ANGELO NATIONAL BANK. San Angelo, TX. Also known as Trimble-Batier-Cobb Insurance.
San Angelo National Bank has roots back to 1884. In 1972 San Angelo National Bank became a part of the Texas Commerce Bank but kept its old name. Then in 1982, it changed to its name to Texas Commerce Bank-San Angelo. In 2009 San Angelo National Bank changed its name to First Financial Bank under First Financial Bankshares.
Old 1928 banking advertisement for the local San Angelo, Texas petroleum industry. Would look fabulous matted and framed!
Approximate size 10 x 13 inches.