Hard covered book titled PRINCIPLES OF PETROLEUM GEOLOGY by William L. Russell, Associate Professor of Geology Texas Agricultural and 'Mechanical College, 1951, 1st Edition. 508 pages.
- The Science of Petroleum Geology,
- Chemistry of Natural Hydrocarbons,
- Oil-Field Waters,
- Reservoir Rocks,
- The Migration and Accumulation of Oil and Gas,
- Salt Domes,
- The Correlation of Well Logs,
- The Search for Oil in the continental Shelf,
and much more.
This vintage book is in VG+ condition. Pages are clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A previous owner's name inside front cover. It would make a wonderful addition to your library!
principles of petroleum geology william russell 1951 oil gas book
- Product Code: b385
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 7 inches
- Pages: 508
- Views: 117
- Availability: In Stock