Hard covered book titled PROVENCE Past and Present text by Silvana Rizzi, Graphic Design by Anna Galliani, Translation by C.T.M. Milan and Richard Pierce, 2001, Printed in Italy, with fold outs, 136 pages, lavishly illustrated in full color.
- AN ENDURING LAND THROUGH MILLENNIUMS
- IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF ARTISTS
- RIVAL SISTERS: A DIVERSITY OF CHARACTERS
- ALONG THE COAST, FROM PORTS TO BAYS
- STONE VILLAGES AMIDST OLIVE GROVES & LAVENDER FIELDS
- FESTIVALS & TRADITIONS: SACRED AND PROFANE
This elegant book is in VG+ condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A must have for your library!
provence past present france silvana rizzi history photographs book
- Product Code: e538
- Length: 12 inches
- Width: 10 inches
- Pages: 136
- ISBN: 9781586634988
- Views: 56
- Availability: In Stock