Soft covered book titled THE PYRAMIDS OF EGYPT by I. E. S. Edwards, first Published 1947, reprint 1970, Illustrated by J. C. Rose. 320 pages. This very unique book has 32 plates and 57 drawings.
The Chapters are:
- Mastabas and Early Burial Customs,
- Step Pyramids,
- The Transition to the True Pyramid,
- The Giza Group,
- Pyramids of the Vth and Vith Dynasties,
- Later Pyramids,
- Construction and Purpose,
- Table of the Major Pyramids of the Old and Middle Kingdoms.
This book is in VG condition. Pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. The pages are yellowed from age.
pyramids of egypt by i e s edwards vith dynasty egyptian book
- Product Code: a569
- Length: 7 inches
- Width: 5 inches
- Pages: 320
- Views: 109
- Availability: In Stock