Soft covered book titled RAILROADS AT WORK A Picture Book of the American Railroads in Action Third Edition, Association of American Railroads, 1948, 68 pages,
Filled with fascinating black & white photographs! " This book is designed for the use of pupils engaged in a study of transportation."
- ELECTRIC PASSENGER TRAIN
- STREAMLINE PASSENGER TRAINS
- THE LOCOMOTIVE ENGINEER IN THE CAB
- PREPARING DINNER IN THE DINING CAR KITCHEN
- SOLDIERS ON THE MOVE
- HOW THE TRAIN CATCHES A MAIL BAG
- THE TRAIN DISPATCHER
- WHERE FREIGHT TRAINS ARE MADE UP
- ICING THE REFRIGERATOR CARS
- BRINGING MILK TO THE CITY
- SPEEDING MILITARY EQUIPMENT BY RAIL
- ELECTRIC AND DIESEL ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVES
- STEAM FREIGHT LOCOMOTIVES
- STEAM PASSENGER LOCOMOTIVES
- FREIGHT TRAIN CARS
- PASSENGER TRAIN CARS
and much, much more!
This vintage book is in Fair condition, with the intact. The front cover is missing, and there is light foxing on the title page, as seen in the picture. Pages have a slight bow.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this sensational vintage book to your train collection!
railroads at work passenger streamline locomotive vintage train book
- Product Code: d904
- Length: 8 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Pages: 68
- Views: 98
- Availability: In Stock