Hard covered book titled RETOUCHING FROM START TO FINISH by Veronica Cass Weiss, Craftsman Photographer, Fourth Printing, 1986, 151 pages, high quality glossy paper. Signed by author. ISBN: 0935333002
- MAKEUP IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA: THE LEGAL WAY FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
- THE RETOUCHING MACHINE
- CARING FOR THE BRUSH
- THERE ARE LITTLE TRICKS TO EVERY TRADE
- MAKING NEGATIVE IDENTIFICATIONS
- RETOUCHING BLACK AND WHITE NEGATIVES
- WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN RETOUCHING DIFFERENT AGE GROUPS
- NEGATIVE RETOUCHING PROBLEMS - HOW TO CORRECT THEM
- HOW TO SPOT PROFESSIONALLY
- FINISHING THE PRINT
- HEALTH TIPS FOR RETOUCHERS
This book is in VG+ condition, pages are clean and intact, and the binding is tight. The dust jacket is also in VG+ condition.
A must have for any photographer! Photoshop not needed.