Hard covered book titled SAFETY & HEALTH Management Planning by Ted Ferry, 1990, 636 pages.
- SAFETY & HEALTH: A MANAGEMENT FUNCTION
- THE SAFETY FUNCTION
- BUDGETING FOR SAFETY
- COST/BENEFIT ANALYSIS FOR HEALTH & SAFETY IN BUSINESS
- CONTROLLING THE SAFETY PROGRAM
- EMPLOYER & EMPLOYEE TRAINING
- MANAGEMENT'S STAKE IN ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION
- DESIGN AND PURCHASING
- MEDICAL SERVICES
- STRESS IN THE WORKPLACE
- INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE
- EMERGENCY DISASTER PLANNING
- HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT: A PROBLEM OF GROWING CONCERN
- WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE
- LEGAL ASPECTS
and much more!
This book is in Good condition, pages intact, and the binding is tight. Highlighting on a few pages. A previous owner's signature is inside front cover. A must have for any management library!