2 Hard covered sales books, one titled ESSENTIALS OF SELLING, Edited by Charles Lewis, 1952, Second Edition, 368 pages, and the other book is titled SALES MANAGEMENT: CONCEPTS AND CASES by Douglas Dalrymple, 1982, 485 pages.
- Personal Selling and the Salesman,
- The Techniques of Personal Selling,
- Related Selling and Merchandising Activities,
- Non-Selling Activities Important to Salesman,
- Strategic Planning and Budgeting,
- Motivating Salespeople,
These books are in VG+ condition, pages clean and intact, and the bindings are tight. Highlighting present on a few pages of the SALES MANAGEMENT book. Both books would make an excellent addition to your sales library!
sales management and selling retail dalrymple lewis 2 books
- Product Code: c298
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 8 inches
- Pages: 853
- ISBN: 9780471078678
- Views: 104
- Availability: In Stock