Hard covered book titled TELECOMMUNICATIONS: AN INTERDISCIPLINARY SURVEY Edited by L. Lewin, 1979, 657 pages.
- INTERNATIONAL CONSTRAINTS ON THE USE OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS: THE TOLE OF THE INTERNATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS UNION
- THE FCC AS AN INSTITUTION
- FCC REGULATION OF LAND MOBILE RADIO - A CASE HISTORY
- BROADCAST CONTROL & REGULATION
- COMMUNICATIONS & THE CONSTITUTION: SPEECH & PRIVACY
- THE INFORMATION SOCIETY
- ENGINEERING ECONOMY
- TELEPHONE RATE STRUCTURE: THEORY & ISSUES
- INTERNATIONAL ASPECTS OF TELECOMMUNICATION OPERATIONS
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS
- THE TRANSMISSION OF ELECTROMAGNETIC SIGNALS
- THE COMPUTER & TELECOMMUNICATIONS SWITCHING OPERATIONS
This book is in VG condition. Underlining and highlighting on some pages. A previous owner's names inside the front cover. Black mark on the title page. The cover is scuffed & has a few marks on the lower left side, as seen in the picture. Don't miss the opportunity to add this sensational book to your library!