Hard covered book titled THE BROADCASTER'S SURVIVAL GUIDE, A HANDBOOK OF FCC RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR RADIO AND TV STATIONS by Jack Whitley and Gregg Skall of Baker & Hostetier, 1988, 127 pages.
- General Application Procedure,
- Specific Licensing Procedures,
- Local Community Involvement,
- FCC Complaints,
- Programming Regulations,
- Commercial Practices,
- Technical Matters and Regulations,
- Structure & Organization of the FCC.
This book is in VG condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. Don't miss the opportunity to add this book to your library!
broadcasters survival guide fcc rules jack whitley book
- Product Code: c809
- Length: 9 inches
- Width: 5 inches
- Pages: 127
- ISBN: 9780345355904
- Views: 8
- Availability: In Stock
- Save : $8.25 or 25%