Hard covered book titled THE EVOLUTION OF MODERN SCULPTURE Tradition and Innovation By A. M. Hammacher, 404 illustrations with 27 in color, 383 pages, with dust jacket, cloth bound, silver lettering, a very heavy book.
- FROM MICHELANGELO TO RODIN
- RODIN, BOURDELLE, MAILLOL, AND ROSSO: THEIR SOURCES IN EARLIER EUROPEAN ART
- THE PAINTER-SCULPTORS: THEIR SOURCES IN ARCHAIC & PRIMITIVE ART
- DUCHAMP-VILLON, BOCCIONI, BRANCUSI
- THE THRESHOLD OF CUBISM
- CUBISM IN SCULPTURE
- THE COMPLEX WORLD OF THE CONSTRUCTIVISTS
- ARTURO MARTINI: THE STRUGGLE BETWEEN ARCHAISM & ABSTRACTION
- EVOLUTION OF THE YOUNGER SCULPTORS BETWEEN 1925 AND 1940
- SCULPTURE SINCE 1945
This book is in VG+ condition, pages are clean and intact and the binding is tight. There is light creasing of the dust jacket.