Hard covered book titled THE RECEPTORS A Comprehensive Treatise Volume 1 General Principles and Procedures, Edited by R.D. O'Brien, 1979, 345 pages.
- RECONSTITUTION OF MEMBRANE TRANSPORT FUNCTIONS
- THE PHARMACON - RECEPTOR - EFFECTOR CONCEPT: A BASIS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION IN BIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS
- LINK BETWEEN DRUG BINDING & RESPONSE: THEORIES & OBSERVATIONS
- KINETICS OF COOPERATIVE BINDING
- DISTINCTION OF RECEPTOR FROM NONRECEPTOR INTERACTIONS IN BINDING STUDIES
- INCORPORATION OF TRANSPORT MOLECULES INTO BLACK LIPID MEMBRANES
- VISUALIZATION AND COUNTING OF RECEPTORS AT THE LIGHT & ELECTRON MICROSCOPE LEVELS
- PROBLEMS & APPROACHES IN NONCATALYTIC BIOCHEMISTRY
This book is in VG+ condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A previous owner's name stamped inside the front cover. A must have for your library!