Hard covered book titled THE UNITED STATES NAVY IN WORLD WAR II, The One Volume History, From Pearl Harbor to Tokyo Bay - by Men who Fought in the Atlantic and the Pacific and by Distinguished Naval Experts, Author and Newspapermen. Complied and Edited by S.E. Smith, with an Introduction by Rear Admiral E.M. Eller, Director of Naval History, 1966. 1,049 pages.
- Pearl Harbor to the End in The Maly Barrier,
- The War in the Atlantic,
- Doolittle's Raid to the Battle of Midway,
- Guadalcanal and the Northward Drive: The Offensive Begins,
- The Mediterranean and France,
- Victory in Europe,
- Aleutians to the Marianas,
- Leyte Gulf to Okinawa: End of an Empire.
This fascinating book is in Good condition. pages are clean and intact, and the binding is tight. Cover is scuffed and stained on the back. A must have for anyone interested in the true stories of WW II.
united states navy in world war ii one volume history book
- Product Code: b997
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 7 inches
- Pages: 1049
- Views: 8
- Availability: In Stock