Original 1948 insulation trade vintage catalog for the VAL-PORTER COMPANY. Main office and plant was located at 2239 Oros Street, Los Angeles, CA.
Manufacturers of Acoustipulp. Permanent, Fire Resistant Integrally Colored.
Ten reasons why Acoustipulp is superior as a Sound Absorber:
1. Plastic - Adaptable to all types of architecture,
2. High Efficiency - Wide range absorption provides high absorption at all frequencies,
3. Low Cost - Is applied as economically as ordinary painted plaster,
4. Integral Coloring - Incorporated in material to meet your color approval,
5. Beautiful - Soft-textured, smooth finish,
6. Asbestos Base - Fire-Resistant,
7. Uniform Dependability - High absorption is not dependent on mode of application,
8. High Heat Insulation - Greater than that of fibrous insulation boards sold for this purpose,
9. Permanent - Does not crack, peel, harden, or fall off when applied according to manufacturer's specifications,
10. Proven Through Use - In government and private construction.
Has product image, description, application and specifications provide product details.
Unbound from a large rare 1947-1948 Catalog File, this unique old two-page technical brochure would display beautifully matted and framed. Nice graphics. A fabulous addition to your retro construction industry library. Pages are loose.
Val-Porter Company 1948 vintage insulation catalog Acoustipulp sound
- Product Code: zm624
- Length: 11 inches
- Width: 8 inches
- Pages: 2
- Views: 121
- Availability: In Stock