Hard covered book titled ZINC OXIDE History, Manufacture and Properties as a Pigment by Dalton B. Faloon, Illustrated, First Edition, 1925, burgundy cloth bound, 145 pages.
- HISTORY OF ZINC
- ZINC ORES LOCATION & SUPPLY OF ZINC ORES OF THE WORLD
- ZINC OXIDE TECHNICAL STUDY OF THE CHEMICAL & PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PIGMENT
- FRENCH PROCESS ZINC OXIDE - THE MANUFACTURE OF SPELTER
- FRENCH PROCESS ZINC OXIDE - THE MANUFACTURE OF ZINC OXIDE
- AMERICAN PROCESS ZINC OXIDE - THE MANUFACTURE OF ZINC OXIDE EASTERN PRACTICE
- AMERICAN PROCESS ZINC OXIDE WESTERN PRACTICE
- PHYSICAL QUALITIES & CHEMICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR ALL GRADES OF ZINC OXIDE
- PHYSICAL TESTING METHODS
- ANALYTICAL TESTING METHODS
- GOVERNMENT SPECIFICATIONS & TESTING METHODS
This vintage book is in VG condition, pages clean and intact, and the binding is tight. A previous owner's name is stamped inside front and back cover. A must have for any engineering library!